Top 100 Staking Networks
Top 100 Staking Networks | 2021
- In this article, you will find the best overview of the Top Staking Networks 2021. You will find the whole Staking Network ecosystem in one Staking Network Database and Staking Network Map 2021.
- There are two famous consensus algorithms in the blockchain space, the Proof of Work (POW) and Proof of Stake (POS) algorithm which is getting more famous in the last years as Ethereum (2.0) is moving to POS and as it is more environmentally friendly. Most of the newer layer 1 blockchains (and also layer 2s), like Solana, Cosmos, Polkadot, Ethereum 2.0, or Avalanche are using also the Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm. These POS protocols are building the future of the blockchain ecosystem and the Web 3.0 industry.
We recommend diving deeper into the Staking Network rabbit hole!
Top 10 famous Staking Networks?
- Proof of Stake is getting more famous in recent years. The whole Staking economy is developing further, e.g. Liquid Staking is one of the hottest topics in the Staking industry. We will share an article about Liquid Staking very soon.
Solana Featured Staking Provider: Staking Facilities from Germany
What Staking returns can be achieved at the moment?
- Staking returns are fluctuating every day. In this overview, we want to give you a feeling of what Staking returns you can be rewarded for delegating your tokens to the validator. This is no financial advice, please read our Risk Disclaimer. The numbers below are based on Staking returns in Mid October 2021.
Solana around 6,5 %. Featured Staking Provider: Staking Facilities from Germany
Cosmos around 10 %
Ethereum 2.0 around 5,3 %
Polkadot around 13 %
Avalanche around 9,5%
Terra LUNA around 4 %
Algorand around 4,5 %
NEAR around 10,5 %
Polygon around 15 %
Cardano around 6 %
Average Staking Returns: 8,4 %
- Don´t miss any NFT insights. Get involved in DeFi & NFTs & Web3 for free!
Top 100 Staking Networks | Overview 2021:
The Top 100 Staking Networks Database 2021 by DezentralizedFinance.com.
- Featured Staking Provider: Staking Facilities from Germany
- Earn Rewards on Digital Assets – ENTERPRISE-GRADE WEB 3.0 INFRASTRUCTURE & SERVICES.
- Secure blockchain ecosystems by staking tokens and participate in the next evolution of the internet!
Upcoming Staking Networks & Staking Protocols 2021 by DezentralizedFinance.com.
Name Website Chromia Pocket Network NuCypher Cyber Injective Protocol TrueHKD TON Crystal TrueGBP Crypto.com Coin Casper Theta TrueCAD Credits Wise Token Nimiq Dfinity RChain Pikciochain Nash Zebi Keep Nexus Mutual mStable Bytom 2.0 dYdX
Top 100 Staking Networks Map 2021:
Summary – Top 100 Staking Networks | 2021:
- Nowadays Staking is an important part of the Crypto & Blockchain infrastructure. A lot of layer 1s and 2s rely on the Proof-of-Stake consensus and the Staking ecosystem is developing further, e.g. Liquid Staking with a service like Lido.
- We hope that you can get a good overview of the Staking Network and Staking Protocol market. Also, new Staking networks like MINA, Keep, dydx or Casper Labs are evolving in 2021 and more Staking projects will come the years after.
- We showed in this article that with staking there are attractive returns possible, on average 8% of 10 famous Staking networks. In a traditional world with zero returns there can be Staking rewards a real new revenue flow and advantage to the competitors.
- If you have any questions about the Top 100 Staking Networks, please reach out to us.
Enjoy the Top 100 Staking Networks ecosystem overview 2021 by DezentralizedFinance.com!
- Find more valuable information about our Staking Providers and the Top 70 Staking Providers at DezentralizedFinance.com.
- RISK DISCLAIMER: All information presented above is meant for informational purposes only and should not be treated as financial, legal, or tax advice. This article’s content solely reflects the opinion of the writer, who is not a financial advisor. Do your own research before you purchase cryptocurrencies. Any cryptocurrency can go down in value, also to zero. Holding cryptocurrencies is very risky.