Top 10 Staking Networks
Top 10 Staking Networks | 2021
- In this article, you will find the Top 10 Staking networks based on the total Marketcap (November 2021) and their average staking rewards. The Proof of Stake is the new Proof of Work consensus and is used by a lot of the latest blockchains and layer 1s.
- You will find more about Staking Networks and Staking Providers at DezentralizedFinance.com.
- Follow also our Staking Provider Twitter News list.
Top 10 Staking Networks list:
- NR. 2
Binance Smart Chain
Marketcap: 107 Billion USD | 13% Staking Reward
- NR. 3
Marketcap: 71 Billion USD | 6% Staking Reward
- NR. 4
Marketcap: 65 Billion USD | 6% Staking Reward
- NR. 5
Marketcap: 49 Billion USD | 14% Staking Reward
- NR. 6
Marketcap: 23 Billion USD | 12% Staking Reward
- NR. 7
Marketcap: 23 Billion USD | 10% Staking Reward
- NR. 8
Marketcap: 12 Billion USD | 5% Staking Reward
- NR. 9
Marketcap: 9 Billion USD | 10% Staking Reward
- NR. 10
Marketcap: 7 Billion USD | 10% Staking Reward
Summary TOP 10 Staking Networks
- Marketcap Top 10 Staking Networks: 826 Billion USD | Average 9,1%
- Don´t miss any NFT insights. Get involved in DeFi & NFTs & Web3 for free!
Top 100 Staking Networks Map 2021:
Summary – Top 10 Staking Networks | 2021:
- Staking Networks are getting very popular in the blockchain ecosystem. In this article, we shared to Top 10 Staking networks with you and it was interesting to see that the total volume is at 826 billion USD (which is really huge!) and it is possible to achieve an average staking reward of 9,1%.
- We are big supporters of the Proof of Stake consensus algorithm and we recommend jumping into the Staking rabbit hole. DezentralizedFinance will support you on a weekly basis. Stay up to date in the Staking ecosystem by reading our Staking News.
- Also, check our Staking Provider Twitter News feed.
- We hope you can enjoy searching for the Top 10 Staking Networks 2021.
Enjoy your Staking journey with DezentralizedFinance.com!
- Find more valuable information about our Staking Providers, Liquid Staking and Staking Networks at DezentralizedFinance.com.
- RISK DISCLAIMER: All information presented above is meant for informational purposes only and should not be treated as financial, legal, or tax advice. This article’s content solely reflects the opinion of the writer, who is not a financial advisor. Do your own research before you purchase cryptocurrencies. Any cryptocurrency can go down in value, also to zero. Holding cryptocurrencies is very risky.