TOP Decentralized Finance Apps
Find all the Top Decentralized Finance (Yield) Apps in our database
- Decentralized Finance (DeFi) is a new growing industry where finance applications like lending, borrowing, staking, payment settlement and liquidity providing (automated market makers) are usable in a decentralized structure via smart contracts. Learn more about the basics of DeFi here.
- In our database below you will find the TOP Decentralized (Yield) Apps. The yield in the DeFi environment is higher than in the traditional world (sometimes negative yield) but with the high returns there is also a high-risk profile (risk and return are always closely connected / please read our risk disclaimer) and you need to know how to get these DeFi yield returns.
- The returns are coming from lending (centralized & decentralized), staking, borrowing, airdrops, liquidity providing, and sometimes all of these financial instruments by using leverage. The yield depends on supply and demand for the DeFi service or DeFi asset.
- Diving deep into protocols, smart contracts, DeFi risks, creation and the usage of wallets, connecting with platforms, staying up to date, and making fast decisions if the market changes are not for everyone. You need to bring motivation, technical knowledge, and time to learn the DeFi features and applications by your self.
- You can learn how to use DeFi applications and earn the yield, but a lot of people (especially the new users in the crypto ecosystem) are not very tech-savvy and are looking for services and providers where they can easily use their Fiat money (USD, EUR, etc.), put it into the crypto ecosystem with a few clicks and participate from the high DeFi returns.
- For the last 20 years we have learned how to use the app store or online banking. The average Joe is lazy and wants to give responsibility to middlemen.
Making the access to DeFi yields as easy as possible is the key for DeFi scalability!
- That means an easy Fiat onramp and high usability of the DeFi applications (like we know it from the apps in the traditional world) is the key for the newbies in the DeFi and Crypto ecosystem. Different providers are very focused on the use case “Making the access to DeFi returns and yield as easy as possible”. The apps in our database are bridging the gap between traditional finance, convenience, usability and access to new DeFi yields. This is a very attractive use case.
- Please enjoy exploring the new DeFi ecosystem and using the DeFi apps of the different DeFi providers.
- This is no financial advice, please read our Risk Disclaimer.
TOP Decentralized Finance Apps database:
- Find all the most important DeFi (Yield) Apps in our database. The Top Decentralized Finance Apps are updated regularly in our DeFi database – Find the database here.
Conclusion – TOP Decentralized Finance Apps:
- Decentralized finance is now about 1 year old and the developments in this new industry are enormous. A lot of new DeFi protocols, dashboards and apps are popping up. High usability for non-finance people with a smooth and easy onboarding process is a key element for the scalability of the DeFi ecosystem.
- With the new apps above everyone can easily participate in the DeFi yields by installing and registering at the app. In this blog post you will get an overview of the TOP Decentralized Finance Apps and we wish you fun by exploring the provider’s products and using the apps.
- Do you like our DeFi content? Please share this blog post about all important DeFi (Yield) Apps with your community on social media.
- Find more valuable information about DeFi Apps, DeFi Dashboards or Defi Insights at DezentralizedFinance.com.
- RISK DISCLAIMER: All information presented above is meant for informational purposes only and should not be treated as financial, legal, or tax advice. This article’s content solely reflects the opinion of the writer, who is not a financial advisor. Do your own research before you purchase cryptocurrencies. Any cryptocurrency can go down in value. Holding cryptocurrencies is risky.