TOP 15 DeFi Newsletters
What does Decentralized Finance (DeFi) mean?
- In simple words, decentralized finance or DeFI is a concept where traditional financial services (lending, trading, borrowing etc.) and products are available to use on a public decentralized blockchain. It is open to any individual and avoiding to go through middlemen like corporations, banks or brokerage firms. When you use a bank or trading account you need a government-issued ID, your social security number and proof of address.
- At the moment (regulation is moving slowly) you don’t need these attributes in the DeFi world. More specifically, in the DeFi world you can use these financial services via using and trusting a digital blockchain-based smart contract. You believe in code and less in people. In the DeFi system, software written on blockchains makes it possible for buyers and sellers and lenders and borrowers to interact peer-to-peer without a middleman.
The financial world is changing fast, and DeFi will disrupt the entire financial system!
- Different technologies and network structures are used to achieve the goal of pure decentralization. As an example, a decentralized system can consist of a mixture of open-source protocols, blockchain, and software. Smart contracts automate agreements between buyers and sellers or lenders and borrowers to make these new products usable. By design DeFi systems are structured to remove intermediaries between two parties.
- While the volume of trading tokens and money locked in smart contracts in its ecosystem (please check DefiPulse) has been growing steadily, DeFi is an incipient industry whose infrastructure is still being built out. Regulation and oversight of DeFi is minimal or absent. We believe that the future of finance will be Decentralized Finance.
TOP 15 DeFi Newsletters Database:
- In the Top 15 DeFi Newsletter Database you will find the best DeFi Newsletter services in the whole DeFi industry. Select the best DeFi Newsletter for your needs and stay always up to date in the fast-growing DeFi space. We hope the Top 15 DeFi Newsletter Database will support you by your DeFi research and analysis.
- This list of DeFi newsletters has no prioritization. We do our research about DeFi newsletters on a regular basis and when we find a new one we put it at the end of the list.
Bonus DeFi content:
TOP 20 DeFi Podcasts Database:
- In the Top 20 DeFi Podcasts Database you will find the best DeFi Podcast services in the whole DeFi industry. Select the best DeFi Podcast for your needs and stay always up to date in the fast-growing DeFi space. We hope the Top 20 DeFi Podcasts Database will support you with your DeFi research and analysis. Enjoy listening to the best DeFi Podcasts 2021.
- DezentralizedFinance.com offers you a weekly DeFi News Summary 100% for free.
- Sign-up right now and don’t miss and DeFi updates.
Conclusion – Top 15 DeFi Newsletters:
- By following the Top 15 DeFi newsletters you get an extensive overview of all relevant updates in the Decentralized Finance ecosystem. The newsletters are sent on a weekly or monthly basis and most of them are for free. In the future, we will share more details about the people behind these newsletters via our interview format. We recommend saving the different newsletters and once a week to take the time to read them.
- It is often very interesting which topics are treated in different newsletters. These topics are for us more relevant and we dive a little bit deeper and do more research by ourselves.
- If there is a DeFi newsletter or DeFi Podcast missing in our database, please reach out to us.
- Find more valuable information about DeFi Apps, DeFi Dashboards or Defi insights at DezentralizedFinance.com.
- RISK DISCLAIMER: All information presented above is meant for informational purposes only and should not be treated as financial, legal, or tax advice. This article’s content solely reflects the opinion of the writer, who is not a financial advisor. Do your own research before you purchase cryptocurrencies. Any cryptocurrency can go down in value, also to zero. Holding cryptocurrencies is very risky.